Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm an addict....

Sad, but true. I was at the losing end of the long, ever-ongoing battle against addiction. I fell victim to one of the worst plagues taking over the world. Computer game addiction. I vowed a long time ago, never to get addicted to something so time consuming, energy-draining, sleep depriving. Tiberium Wars however, is nothing of that sort. Its maps and skirmishes challenges the typical mindset and stimulates critical thinking. There i go again! Do you see what i mean by addiction?? The scariest part is, exams are just around the corner, but i have to get that daily dosage of Juggernauts, Flame tanks and Nuclear missiles! Yes, i do divide my time well, but then again, I have never, NEVER spent 2 hours everyday of the week on a computer game!! I used to be appaled by the fact that college students could spend hours at a time on DOTA! Truth unveiled, computer games are like nicotine. Heck, they could probably be more addictive!! Exam fever has just hit, and i have to start studying. Good news though, exams will be over very soon and that means more time for Tibeirum Wars!!! Mammoth tanks, here i come!!!!

No comments: