Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spark! Pick Me Pick Me!!!! Pleaseeee??..

Ok, i am going to spill the beans. This blog was created for a sole purpose. Spark. *smiles sheepishly*. I love camps!! LOVE!! So basically, when i heard about Spark, i just had to sign up for it. I am a newbie to the world of blogging though. Stop laughing people!! I'm just not... technology savvy. Sad, but true. Still gonna give it a go though. My alter ego? Haha, that would be, the HULK. Yup, mean green killing machine. Imagine that, someone pisses you off, and next thing you know, the Man U jersey you were wearing is all ripped and HUGE buldging muscles with veins running across them pop out. I tend to be a little hot tempered, especially when anyone puts Man U down. Oh, and in case anyone has not noticed, i love Man U!!! I tend to turn into the Hulk because in reality, i'm the total opposite.Heck, people call me Stick. For obvious reasons really. Beanpole, so like me. People keep on asking me if i even eat. The thing is, i do! Loads actually. The only problem is, i just cant seem to put on weight, i mean, i do gain height, but nothing happens sideway. So frustrating! Oh and eating binges, do not help! The only thing which they do is provide multiple visits to the toilet. What makes me, me? Well, it has to be the child in me. I'm 17 now. I look 19, well people say so. The thing is, i love to have fun all the time! Be it running around chasing friends, or taking joy in irritating them to the brink of breakdown. I never want to grow up! Repeat, NEVER!! And i'm a Lord Of the Rings fanatic!! I must have read each book 4 times at least and seen each movie 5 times!! I guarantee you, no one would be able to answer a LOTR trivia like i do!! As for what colour represents me, i think that is a really, really hard one to answer. I'm more like, the rainbow. Different shades at the different wavelenghts(Physics Rocks!!). I tend to behave differently in different situations. But if i were to assign myself a colour, it'll probably be red. Basically, i see red as a representation of being daring, full of fun, joyful and sometimes that vague side of anger. So like me!! Creative talent? It has to be writing!! I have, do and will always love writing! Stories basically. The plots, the suspense, and the ending. It all has to come together in a free-flowing way. Interwoven, yet distinct. Key elements to a good story.So basically, i best express myself in words. Play around with them a little, and you get art. Well, i do have a sample of my writing published in the school magazine. I could show it to you guys. I'll bring it to the camp?(I soooo want to go!!). My best day ever has to be the day i stopped piano classes. I'm sure many beg to differ, but piano class was torturous! Especially when exams were approaching. Ms. Jesslyn underwent this 180 degree transformation from Mother Teresa to Cat Woman. Just replace that whip with a ruler and you've got the picture. With eyes as dark as night and heart as cold as stone, she saw no mercy. One mistake, and the metal ruler from hell crashed hard on my knuckles.Wave after wave was delivered but i made it out alive.Courtesy of Franch Oil. It sure sooths pain. Hands still function well, thank you. This was 3 years ago. I gave up piano soon after and picked up the guitar. Piano classes no more! Woohoo!! 50 ringgit?? Being the good, good boy that I am, I'd probably give it to my parents. The change that is, after a hearty meal of McDonald's and a movie!! I mean, God must have left it for me to pick it up for a reason. He knows i need McDonald's!!! I am very, very passionate about my education. I have always strived to do my best in everything i do and that includes producing good grades. Not just for me, but also for my parents. They have dreams and so do I. They dream of me doing well in the future, prospering. And i dream, of fulfilling that dream. Education undeniably plays a vital part and its something i take very seriously. I plan to pursue tertiary education overseas but financial constraints have put that dream on hold. I am doing my level best though to ace my exams as to obtain a scholarship from the government. Oh, and i am really passionate about Spark camps!! In 15 years....I'd stil be having fun!! "Budak kecik forever!!" I'll have a PS3 in the room, 3 or 4 lunch breaks and a huge TV whatever my profession may be. I have not actually made up my mind on what i wish to do in the future but I'm pretty sure its related to the medical line. I can assure you though, i'll be having fun doing it. Oh, and I'd probably settle down with Emma Watson,Jojo or that pretty girl next door. I'm not THAT choosy. Haha. Well basically, I'm a fun loving person. Spark, pick me pleaseeeee!!!

No comments: