Sunday, December 14, 2008

Driving Nightmare..

Yeah, i was excited. I mean, it was my first lesson. The instructor came round 9. He kept giving me instructions on the way to the circuit. Or at least that's what i thought. We were like, 2 minutes away from the school when he pulled over by the roadside and got out, and told me to take the wheel. ME!! Heck, i had only ever been to the circuit once, what more the road. I was calm though, knowing that it would be over in like a mintue or two. I mean, the school was just a minute away after all. Everything was going well as we approached the school, till he said, 'pergi terus!'. Now that's where i got really scared. Shit scared. So i'm here thinking to myself, 'i'm too young to die!' and i look at him, and he's smiling..SMILING!!.You know those stories you hear where a person sees he's life flashing before his eyes, i had that! Literally! Cars were all over i tell you, and it seemed i was going to crash into one of them anytime. I drove for like 40 minutes before we headed back to the school. Practiced a bit on the circuit and i was good to go. I had never felt more grateful to get back home. Its all going to happen again though..Monday, 3 pm..

No comments: