Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Holidays

Its almost over now. Never thought it would be this quick. Yeah, sure i knew it would be over sooner than i expected but this quick??.wow. Well, it has been kinda eventful. Loads of movies as you might've guessed by the earlier post, football, and yeah outings. The best part of it all was catching up with those people whom you dont often see. I met up with a couple of my secondary schoolmates. We talked, and talked and talked..On one occasion, i came home round 2, and that got my dad pissed. Well, it was my fault really. I didnt actually inform them earlier, but hey i tried. I did send a message and called, but they didnt get it. I am suppose to be grounded today. I am planning to go for the christmas countdown at the Portugese Settlement, dad initially said no, but as usual gave in. So its all good. Anyways, i hope all of you are having loads of fun this hols. K, i'm gonna end it here. Countdown awaits.=p

No comments: